Monday, September 5, 2011

Looking into Teaching!

    I have actually desired to teach caricature for quite a while. Even though I am still growing and improving and expanding my own skills, I love the thought of passing on to others any knowledge I have gained. I love art, people, and the idea of teaching, and would do it for free! But as a single dad, I need to use my skills to support my family; you know, pay the bills! Of course I still am trying to learn how to build my live event gig business so that is more consistant, and I would like to break into illustrative caricature for magazines and publications. I also wouldn't mind selling fine art caricature like the great Sebastian Kruger one day! But alas, I need immediate income!
    Well, I have been contacted by an artist in South Africa who is willing to pay me to teach her. There are a couple of others who have also expressed interest. So it is time for me to get going with this. I am researching and working on the best way for me to teach online or through email. I also need a good price point for my services that is affordable, but also worth my efforts. You will hear more as this developes.
   In the mean time, here are a few more photos from my work at the GA Aquarium. C&Cs welcome! By the way, even though I have a decent camera, many of my photos are a bit washed out which diminishes the vibrancy of the color. I'm still working on the ideal setting for my camera.  Grace to you all!










2 comments:

Pavel Jakubec said...

FANTASTIC,Tony!!!
Beautiful works,
you have a great style !!!

Pavel Jakubec said...

GREAT!